Hollah y'all. It's Thursday, which means I am going to lay some Awkward and Awesome on your happy selves. The good news is, there is a lot more AWESOME than awkward this week...which is probably due to the fact that I didn't ride MUNI this week. Ready? OK! (that is cheerleader for let's do this).
Wearing: Dress: TopShop. Shoes: Aldo. Jewelry: Michael Kors, H&M, and other randomness.
- The first pee after eating asparagus at lunch...Y'all know what I am talking about. In case you were wondering, this is why that happens. Pretty messed up.
- About 6 people have had breakdowns on me this week. Is mercury in retrograde?
- Getting really nervous and shaky about introducing myself to someone...this is coming up in Awesome though.
- Realizing last night that all I have done all week on this blog is talk about BritBrit. Sorry I am such a spaz about her...hopefully yall at least thought that was funny.
- This dress! It's my favorite and I have only been able to wear in twice in the two years I have had it because it is always way too cold here.
- Lots of plans are being made for some fun times with some of my favorite SF ladies. This makes me so happy I can barely sit still
- The weather in Frisco this week is simply amazing. Seriously, 85 today. I know it won't last long so, I am going to enjoy every single second of it.
- OK, friends. This is by far one of the coolest things that has happened to me lately. I have followed a certain blog for about a year. It's called Style Porn, and this girl basically singlehandedly inspired me to finally get my ass into gear and start blogging myself. Well, I was at the Rib Whip (insert drool here) today for lunch, and I see this girl. I was with a couple of my buddies and I immediately start acting socially awkward because I see her. I then start shaking and fretting over if I should go introduce myself. This entire freakout sesh lasted about 10 minutes. Well, friends, the blogger gods smiled on your girl and provided the perfect opportunity for me to meet one of my blogging inspirations. Joanna and I met and it was like a clap of thunder between the force of both of our amazingsparklelicious lives. I actually hugged her...which is freaking weird, and I am super sorry about that. Once again, socially awkward penguin ruins a perfect moment of me making a friend. Anyways, y'all stop by and say hi to Joanna at Style Porn. She is ridiculously effortlessly cool and may be one of the sweetest girls I have ever met.
For more Awkward and Awesome, go see Sydney at The Daybook.